Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The White Trash Bash

I was at the Indy 500 this weekend, and I hoped to come back with some hilarious pics, but life had other plans for me.  Double vision makes every person look like a pair of matching dudes, and I just wasn't up to the task of snapping photos/standing up.  The general lack of shirts at the event really kills the number of matching photo ops, but thankfully our friends scattered around the internet have made some funny ones available.
Typical-looking fans, matching shorts
This is why band people have to date each other
The only jeans not cut off slightly below the knee
 See more Indy 500 pics, after the jump.
When did Coke Zero start a cult?
Guns are very popular in central Indiana
Children should not be exposed to the debauchery here
Honoring some service members
Right before I was kicked out of the pit for insulting crew members

No comments: