Friday, February 25, 2011

Matching dudes support a cause

Yesterday was, supposedly, the "Teal Out Thursday" portion of Sexual Assault Awareness Week at Notre Dame, and everyone was supposed to wear teal shirts. I was handed a free one during a shift at my prestigious job scooping french fries at BK, and given the recent extracurricular adventures of my two favorite football teams, I figured it was time to take a stand. Plus, although most of the matching people would probably be girls, I still might get some bonus pics for the site. Oddly enough, I didn't see a single person wearing the tee until about 4:30. Granted, almost everyone I saw yesterday was wearing a coat, but I thought they'd at least get a little support. Finally, I rolled into Reckers around 1:00 am and found some people in teal. The female employees were not impressed that I had the same shirt as them, but this dude agreed to strike a pose.


I have no idea who he is, but anyone who's against sexual assault and for matching dudes is a friend of mine.

No comments: